Call for Presenters
Thursday, April 27th, 8:00 am – 4:00 p.m.
United Way of Greater Houston
The Southeast Texas Chapter (SETC) is hosting its annual conference this year from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. on Thursday, April 27, 2023, at the United Way of Greater Houston (Houston, Texas).
Last year, the SETC had over 90 attendees come back together for a wonderful gathering and an amazing conference.
We are looking forward to another phenomenal conference and calling for speakers to share their expertise.
Our speaker proposal application is open. Presentations can be held virtually. Please consider submitting a proposal on the following topics or topics you feel will benefit your fellow peers in the field.
- Personal growth – diversity, equity, inclusion
- Program development—understanding/
researching evidence-based best practice models
- Program development—working with program staff or partners, group facilitation skills,
collaborating on objectives
- Program management—differing roles/expectations for grants professionals
- Cultivation—developing relationships with funders
- Evaluation plans—developing robust but realistic evaluation plans
- Faith-based funding—communicating with funders, access to government grants
- Giving trends—economic and political factors, or by type of funder
To be considered as a potential speaker for the upcoming conference, please complete the speaker request form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, February 15, 2023.
Who: Southeast Texas GPA Chapter
What: SETC GPA Regional Annual Conference